Allow Me to Re-Introduce Myself!
I have been away all summer and couldn’t wait to get back into the swing of things! Since it’s been a minute, I decided to introduce myself to all the new readers and get reacquainted with those returning! Keep reading to find out 10 fun facts about me!
1. I am the oldest of a bazillion kids (okay, maybe only 6). I have 5 sisters on my dad’s side (2 are resting in Heaven), and one brother on my mom’s side. There is a 20-year age gap between me and my youngest sister!
2. I have two degrees and currently working on my third. (No more after this. I think....)
3. I am a proud card carrier of the Left-Handed club! When I see another left-handed person, I get super excited and enjoy having conversations about our left-handedness.
4. I went to a fine arts magnet school from grades 6-12. If you know me, you can probably tell that I was a drama kid (Thespian for life!). It was so much fun incorporating the arts into the everyday academics.
5. I enjoy shopping, especially when coupons and discounts are involved. I rarely buy anything full price, and most things I own are less than $20. If you’re ever looking for me, you can find me at either Target, TJ Maxx, or Goodwill.
6. The library is my second home. I absolutely LOVE reading. Lately, my favorite genre has been Christian Fiction. I always have a book in my purse; you just never know when it may come in handy.
7. Laughing is my cardio. I can find humor in almost ANYTHING. Dad jokes are the absolute best.
8. Planning events is one of my passions. I love everything about the process and enjoy watching the idea come to life.
9. I was a part of a gospel choir almost my entire college career. I have since retired and now enjoy being a part of the support ministry, as many of my friends are singers and I’m always surrounded by music.
10. Speaking of music, I am a part of the songwriting group at my church. It is something that I accidentally fell into, but I’m enjoying it. I recently just wrote my very first song!
Now that you know a little more about me, I want to hear from you! Let me know your fun fact below!